So, you've decided to get some painting done. What next After your initial contact with us, we will come and inspect your project and then provide you with a quote within 72 hours.
If you accept our quote we will then organise a commencement date. We may request a deposit from you for a large project. We will endeavour to keep out of your way as much as possible and ensure our work area is kept tidy to minimise disruption of your day to day operations.
We will also move light furniture as part of the painting project and the onus is on us to clean up after the job is done. At the completion of our work if there is anything you are not happy with please let us know and we will rectify the issue as soon as possible.
We can provide the following services in your commercial, residential, industrial or institutional environment:
- protective coatings for steelwork and concrete and other surfaces affected by harsh chemicals or environmental factors
- texture coatings to dress up rendered surfaces
- floor coatings
- roof painting
- anti-graffiti paint and graffiti removal
- epoxy resins for garage and factory floors and steelwork
- spray coatings
- decorative finishes such as suede, Tuscan, and glimmer effects, bagging and powder coats
- timber finishes
- lead paint management
- high pressure washing
- minor building repairs (as part of a painting project)
- access to hard to reach areas using scaffolding and other equipment
- wall papering
- colour consulting service.